Jamaica’s newest magic, The MORINGA, taking over from guinea hen weed! The Moringa’s root, bark, leaves, flowers and pods cures, prevents, has many benefits and treats over 300 illnesses!
In India, where the Moringa tree is said to have originated, some eat it three times daily. India’s ancient tradition of ayurveda medicine sites 300 diseases that are treated. The claim is that leaves are used as a remedy for diarrhea, dysentery and colitis.
Here is an ongoing list, researchers claim are prevented cured or treated by Moringa
*CURES 300 diseases:
*TREATS many illnesses and conditions:
upset stomach, cancer, gastric ulcers, skin diseases, lowers blood sugar, increases bone density, nervous conditions, diabetes, fatigue, increase lactation, hay fever, impotence, edema, cramps, hemorrhoids, headaches, sore gum, strengthens eyes, brain, gall, digestive, respiratory system, is a blood cleanser and builder. This never die tree gives relief from high blood pressure, stroke, heart disease, obesity, cholesterol, tumors, cancer, lupus, arthritis, auto-immune diseases, glaucoma, blindness, skin diseases, prostate enlargement & prostate cancer, hepatitis, M.E, depression, S.A.D, chronic fatigue and irritable bowel syndrome.
*ON EBAY, pills sold are marketed for:
Flatulence • Toothache • Circulatory tonic • Nervous debility •Intermittent fever •Spleen enlargement •Skin infection •Kidney stone •Rheumatism •Diabetes •Arthritis/Gout •Anti-ulcer •Anti-cancer •Anti- cholesterol •UTI •Tumor/blood clotting •Anemia •Children’s vit and vege cap •Constipation/LBM • Diuretic and tonic •Homeostasis •Insomnia •Anemia •Anti-tumor >Anti Cancer •Anti-inflammatory •Detoxification •Normalizes Body sugar •Strengthens immune system •Normalizes blood pressure •Vision improvement •Improves wound healing •Reduces fine lines/wrinkles •Improves digestion •Increases energy •Appetite suppressant •Fatty liver •Milk enhancer •Natural antibiotic •Mild stroke •Dysmenorrheal •High blood •Scurvy • Boosts male potency
Medicinal Qualities of Moringa Leaves
More at THIS LINK
- Juice from the leaves is believed to have a stabilizing effect on blood pressure and is used to treat anxiety. – It is believed to control glucose levels in cases of diabetes.
- Mixed with honey and followed by a drink of coconut milk 2 or 3 times a day, leaves are used as a remedy for diarrhea, dysentery and colitis.
- Leaf juice, sometimes with carrot juice added, is used as a diuretic. Eating leaves is recommended in cases of gonorrhea because of the diuretic action.
- Leaves and buds are rubbed on the temples for headache.
- A poultice is made from fresh leaves and applied to reduce glandular swelling.
- Leaf juice is used as a skin antiseptic.
- Leaves are used to treat fevers, bronchitis, eye and ear infections, scurvy, and catarrh (inflammation of the mucus membrane).
- Leaves are considered to be anthelmintic ( able to kill intestinal worms).
- Leaves are used as a purgative.
- Eating leaves is believed to increase a woman’s milk production and is sometimes prescribed for anemia.
Now you might want to check with a Jamaica Herbalist, as taking too much Moringa can send you to the bathroom way too often beyond your needs!
See related link about Moringa TreeHERE
MORINGA OTHER USES at THIS LINK
REGARDING PURCHASE OF/ACCESS to herbs grown in Jamaica:
You will need to secure them directly from Jamaica. At times, there are restrictions at country borders worldwide, on the import/export of herbs, so checks are a must. We however have had persons who report they successfully brought the herbs back home on their person. Acquiring herbs or byproducts from a member of our team attracts a fee.